Horowitz Jeff con Quick Strength for Runners: 8 Weeks to a Better Runner's Body (English Edition)
Strength training is crucial to better running and injury prevention. But it's difficult to know which exercises work best for runners or to get motivated to hit the gym.
In Quick Strength for Runners, running coach and personal trainer Jeff Horowitz simplifies strength training into just two 20-minute workouts per week, with no gym or pricey equipment required. Designed specifically for runners, the Quick Strength program pinpoints the exercises that really work. Inside you'll find:
• A guide to how strength training leads to better running form and fitness
• 40 targeted exercises, with step-by-step photos and clear instructions
• Progressive workouts and advanced form options to increase strength as fitness improves
• A focused and efficient 8-week strength training program
• Tips on designing your own long-term workout program for a lifetime of fitness
Quick Strength for Runners makes it easy for runners to build a better runner's body. This highly effective, easy-to-implement program will make you a stronger, faster runner in under an hour a week so you can stay on the road or trail.